GRAIN just released a report on growing meat production and consumption in the global South in the October issue of Seedling. The authors make the point that, “People around the world are not just eating more meat, they are eating more industrial factory-farmed meat, and the implications of this are huge.” Download the entire issue here.
- Mexican beekeepers, Feliciano Ucan and Angelica El Canche and lawyer Maria Colin testify @monsantotribun… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 year ago
- RT @democracynow: International #MonsantoTribunal Kicks Off in The Hague owl.li/5HFk305bGAD https://t.co/ZBJ5sCB865 1 year ago
- #MonsantoTribunal press conference. twitter.com/Biocoop/status… 1 year ago
- I just uploaded 'Dragon Head Enterprises and the State of Agribusiness in China' to @academia! academia.edu/24112391/Drago… 1 year ago
- Hans Herren at #TribunalMonsanto discusses IAASTD report. 2 years ago